Tuesday, May 5, 2009

fashion?!

This is my sister, Staci. (She's Madi's mom to those of you who don't know her. Of course everybody knows Madi!) She watched Chase for me last week while I took Aiden to the dentist. (I'll blog about Aiden's dental-work experiences another time!) They have two dogs, Peanut (a chihuahua) and Tyrone (a mutt?... Stace?).**

While we were visiting with Staci and Mad after Aiden's appointment, Chase suddenly got a concerned look on his face and asked Staci, "Did your dogs rip your pants?"
To which Staci replied, "Ummm, No. I bought them this way." I think he's with Grandfather on this one and thinks Staci must be crazy. ;)
**If anyone wants a free dog, Staci is ready to give hers to a good home. :D

4 comments:

DeeDee {the great} said...

As I see it, the only one funnier than your boys is...YOU!!! I love reading the clever way you write about their hilarious escapades! You really do need to write a book! I love the car at the library...we really should see through the eyes of a child! (Hey! That just made me remember the song! lol) I. love. your. blog!

Cindi said...

Dee Dee I should live near you... or better yet, WITH you! You always make me feel like I'm amazing! It's a good way to feel, so THANKS! You are the best!

The "Eck's" Files said...

That is awesome....Stacy, geez...buy better pants or something.....
and the car...totally cool. they are just okay with anything!

The "Eck's" Files said...

Loved your comments..didn't even realize Paige was wearing a "hat"! That was funny, and I'll keep you posted on Rory's obedience level....hee hee
BTW, I think Stacey Hawkins is due soon...first part of June or so...