Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back seat drivers...

Grandfather usually has to stay late after church because he's in the Bishopric and has things to do. Last Sunday he just happened to be leaving at the same time as us, so the boys excitedly declared they were riding home with him... The following is an experience and resulting conversation that Grandfather relayed to me:

Someone was kind of riding Grandfather's tail on the way home, so as he turned the corner to head to his street, he caught a bit of the curb.

Chase, "Uhhh What was that?! A bump?"
Grandfather, "Ya, it was a bump."
Aiden, "It felt like a dead human!"

Ummmm what?! I don't even know where to begin... So maybe I just won't.

1 comments:

Michela said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog. I had a good laugh! Thanks. :)