Saturday, April 17, 2010

He's innocent! ;)


Chase is always saying things that take me a second to process... to make sure he's not saying something "innapropriate". While my friend, Kristy, was in town looking for a place to live (yay! They're moving back!) she came over to visit for a bit. Chase was playing with my cell phone. He'd push a button to make the backlight come on and ask, "Mom, what time is it?" Then he started sticking it under articles of clothing to see if the time would shine through. Upon sticking it under his shorts, he asked, "What time is it in my pants?" Kristy and I laughed enough that we embarrased him and will hopefully not be posing that question to others in the future!


---------------------------------------


Then today on our way to a f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. soccer game (it's April in Colorado, what do you expect?!). Visibility was very poor as we were driving. The boys thought I was going to get lost since they couldn't see where we were going... Chase commented, "Mom, I think the fug is in our way." I paused while the shock wore off and I could logically figure out what he really said and not what it sounded like he said. I then replied, "Yes, Chase the FOG is in our way!"

4 comments:

jksfam said...

So stinking funny!!! It was such a good laugh, too!

Cindi said...

It was a good laugh! :)

The "Eck's" Files said...

oh my heck...I really did laugh out loud!! I miss you!! Come visit! Piper's circus wedding is the 15th!! That would be super fun!

DeeDee {the great} said...

LOVE it! And I love those cutie patootie bOYS! Ummmmm! Can hardly wait to see ya'll!