Monday, June 21, 2010

Omnivorous


Aiden and Chase were talking about herbivores and paused to ask me, "Mom, are we herbivores?"
I asked, "Well, do we eat plants?"
They questioned in return, "Do we?"
So we discussed some plants we eat like tomatoes and carrots, to name a few.
Satisfied that we're herbivores, I asked, "But don't we also eat meat?"
Again, the question, "Do we?"
So I named, "Chicken, hamburger, roast beef..." and they decided we must be carnivores.
I said, "Well, since we eat plants AND meat, we are..."
Before I could finish, Aiden clapped his hands and declared, "I know! We're DINOSAURS!" HA HA.

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

haha, that is so cute!! I love the picture to go along with it!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing the funny things your boys say!

Cindi said...

Thanks Lori & Becky! They definitely keep me laughing! :)

The Sisters' Hood said...

Your site just linked too me somehow and read your 'dinosaur' story and choked on my coffee :) LOVE it!