Tuesday, April 21, 2009

T-Mobile...


Have you seen those commercials where the 3 girls are grilling their dad (on their friends behalf) about his "internet dating" progress? Well, tonight we were at my parents watching American Idol and that commercial played. After the youngest girl said, "She thinks you're super delicious" my little Aiden piped up and said, "I want to say that to my dad." I queeried, "You're going to tell Daddy that Mommy thinks he's super-delicious?" He disgustedly said, "NO. I want to tell him Grandma says that." Oh man. I thought "Grandma" was going to pass out, she was laughing so hard! Now I just can't wait to see Karam's response! :D

2 comments:

jksfam said...

Definitely tell us the response! That's so funny!!!

The "Eck's" Files said...

DUDE!! Thanks for the update....Grandma is totally weird! Do you feel threatened?? LOL