Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When I grow up...



Today Chase informed me that he wants to be a "home builder" when he grows up. Interesting. I asked if he wants to actually build the homes or just design them. He said, "Maybe just design them." I suggested that maybe he should be an architect. He questioned, "What is that?" I explained that architects design homes and buildings. He decided that's what he wants to do. Pretty ambitious.So, Aiden, what do you want to be when YOU grow up?" He said, "Ummm. I'm going to be a cyber kid." Ummmm ok. And what are you going to do? He responded, "I think poke people." Alrighty then. Then he was distracted by something he saw and informed me, "I'm hungry Mom. I want to go to the pig. The pig, Mom! The pig. Please, Mom, can we go to the pig?" Having NO clue what he was talking about I asked, "Which pig?" He said, "The one that goes MOOOOOOOOO." (But OF COURSE. We had passed Chick-fil-A!)

4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

That's cute. Where did he learn cyber kid? Isn't that someone that sit's on the internet all day??

Cindi said...

There's a cyber "something" show on PBSkids... They're super heroes. My boys have only seen it once or twice (why I can't remember the full name) but I assume that's where he got the idea! :D

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Cyber Chase! lol Your boys are so awesome!!

Cindi said...

Ok, that's a little ironic and hilarious that the name of the show I couldn't remember is cyber "CHASE"... LOL!