Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So, this is our humble abode. It's a bi-level with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. I feel like it's sufficient for our needs... actually more space than we really need. I remember an old country song that says, "Love grows best in little houses". I subscribe to that philosophy to an extent. Apparently Aiden & Chase feel differently. We were pulling onto our street the other day and Chase asked, "Mom, is our house BIG?" I said, "It's big enough." He said, "Are other people's houses biggest?" I remarked that some people do have bigger houses, but some people also have smaller houses. Aiden responded, "Yeah, like DOGS!"

3 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

good to know you are keeping them in line!! LOL!! They are funny little guys!

Cindi said...

You just never know what they're thinking, you know?! :D They keep me laughing.

Noma said...

LOL LOL they NEVER cease to make me laugh!! Actually this Grandma usually has to turn her head or put something in front of my face because they are soooooo funny and I don't want them to see me laughing at all of their little antics!! Never a day goes by that we don't have something to laugh about with them!! They are so much fun to have around!! Like when Aiden said to me on the phone: "HI Grandma Dog"...I thought I was going to pee my pants cuz where did he get that?? Most of the cute sayings they come up with you think: "Where did that come from?" We certainly are NOT bored here in Colorado Springs with them around. Then there is Madison...she is pretty funny also!! Like Art Linkletter said: "Kid Say The Darndest Things"...he hit the nail right on the head with that!! You gotta love kids...they add spice to your life!!