Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aiden makes me giggle...

Aiden is so quick to forgive. I love that about him. Seriously, Chase can take something away from him, hit him with it, and then hide it... Once Chase gives "it" back and says sorry, Aiden quickly responds, "It's ok. It was a 'accent'." (Even though OBVIOUSLY it wasn't an "accident".) If I lose my patience with him, it breaks his heart (and he tells me so) but if I say I'm sorry? "It's ok. It was a accent."

Aiden is also very easy-going. He's tender-hearted and quick to tear-up, but he's just as quick to laugh and find humor in things. Today he made ME laugh when he came out of his room after going to get clean socks (he ran outside in the snow with the socks he had been wearing) with two completely different socks on. Before I could say anything, he said, "Mom, my socks is 'tending' to match." Gotta give 'em an E for effort because it takes some imagination to pretend those things are anywhere close to matching! :D (Ok, so they ARE both striped...)

0 comments: