Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who am I?


I was helping my mom make a comforter for my niece, Hailey. As I cut the excess batting along the edges, Chase and Aiden would tear the pieces away from the blanket. At one point, Chase looked up at me and proudly asked, "Mom, are we the 'tearers'?" I laughed and exclaimed, "Yes! Yes you are!"


---------------------------------


Chase was practicing his rhyming skills. Red-Fred. Flower-power. Happy-sappy. Karam would intermittenly suggest words for him to rhyme. Chase would respond, until he said, "What about Karam?" Chase promptly replied, "Yes, you can have a turn." ;)


--------------------------------


Karam wondered if Aiden was as proficient at rhyming as Chase, so he was asking him to rhyme different words. Aiden was too busy playing with a Transformer and took no notice of Karam. Chase, on the other hand, would rhyme whatever word Karam said. I decided to get in on the act and asked, "What rhymes with Mom?" Chase said, "Doh-doh." Ummmm NO! Thanks a lot, Chase. And I think you laughed way harder than was nescesary, Karam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am laughing harder than nescessary too! That is funny! Love you Doh-Doh!

Shannon

Cindi said...

Ok, Shannon... no more laughing! ;)