Sunday, September 20, 2009

My laughing place

We got a flier in the mail from Geico... The boys wanted me to cut the picture of the stack of money with the eyes on top and glue it to a popsicle stick for a "puppet". After playing with them for a while, Aiden set his down and then couldn't remember where he put it. I had to laugh as he wandered around the house asking, "Hey, where'd my guy go?" Guy-go? Get it?! ha, ha, ha


---------------------------------------------
Whenever my dad says or does something that my mom thinks is inappropriate, she says, "Dennnnnnnis" with this kind of disgusted/ chastising tone. Well, Aiden has adopted it as a "catch-all" for anything and everyone who says or does something inappropriate. Like today, we were sitting at the table eating and Karam said, "I have a great idea... After we eat, we should ALL take a nap!" Aiden immediately responded with, "Dennnnnnnis!" Guess he didn't think it was such a great idea! :)


--------------------------------------------
The other day we were just sitting around in the living room after getting out of bed. Chase, just out of the blue, said, "Dad, you don't has a neck." Karam and I just looked at each other and laughed. :)

3 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

I so wish I was closer!! Dang it! Those boys are something!
As for my couple...Paige wants to snuggle, then remembers she's supposed to be big....so we go on walks in the AM....and yes. I think the snuggly part of Rory is the angel. Or that he's sick...ask me in a week or two!

DeeDee {the great} said...

I love your blog! Man, those boys are hilarious and you are a fabulous recorder of their hilarity! I love you, sista!

Anonymous said...

Your blog always has me giggling! I can practically hear your Mom saying "Dennnnis." Good stuff. & "guy-go" is priceless! Should be on a commercial or something.

Shannon