Saturday, August 23, 2008

The apples...

Today we went for a photo shoot. What a joy. My eyes were beaming... lasers... or would've been if I was a super human and that was one of my super powers. Instead they were just beaming you're-not-making-me-a-happy-proud-mother looks at the apples of my eye who did not cooperate very well. Thankfully the photographer assured me that is normal behavior for day-before-turning-3 yr olds! (I'm sure her kindness had nothing at all to do with the fact that she's my sister and she HAS to say things like that to make me feel better about my little "apples" causing not so happy eye expressions!) Chalk it up to experience, patience, and love... she actually managed to get some cute pictures!


8 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

way cute---they didn't even let on that mom was shooting lasers at them!! hee hee!! our photo shoot sound like this:
1...
2...
RORY!! Okay
1...
2...
RORY!!

Cindi said...

Sounds a lot like our photo shoot, just replace "Rory" with "Chase" (because truth-be-told, Aiden actually cooperated for the most part) and switch around the order... "CHASE!... 1... 2...3... do you want any birthday presents?!" lol

jksfam said...

Cute, cute boys!!!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!! There is NO way they can be that cute and not cooperate! ;) lol...

Cindi said...

Thanks, Lori! Looks can be deceiving. ha, ha Who am I kidding, though? One little smile and those guys have me wrapped around their little fingers!

DeeDee {the great} said...

Oh Hannah are those some cute faces! WOW! You have a fantastic photographer! I cannot believe they are already 3! Time does fly! I want copies of those pictures, please!
luv ya!

Teresa Jolley said...

Oh my heck how cute they are. I can't believe how much older they look just since I saw them 4 months ago. I guess it's time to see you guys again.

Cindi said...

Yes, Teresa, it's time!! :D