Saturday, September 20, 2008

Twins...

There is nothing like that twin connection. My boys stick up for each other regardless of the situation. Today I refused to play Aiden's usual car "ritual"... Everytime we get in the car, he climbs into the very back and I have to sing, "Where is Aiden, where is Aiden?" To which he replies, "Here I is.", and then climbs back to his seat. Sometimes it's cute. Other times, just time-consuming. Today was one of those days when I just wanted to get going. I told him he had to just get in his seat or we weren't going. He got so indignant and said, "You mean you is not going to say MY where is Aiden?" I said, "No." He said (with all the seriousness he could muster), "Well, my dad is going to frow you in the TRASH!" I said, "Fine. I'll throw you in... jail (the only thing I could think of?!)." Chase then got involved and said to me in the most haughty voice he could, "Mom! If you frow Aiden in jail, I will break him IN there! Then I will ask him (at which point his voice turned soft and sweet), 'Aiden, where is your mom? Her's in de trash?' " I guess I know how I rate!

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

OH Stinkin funny!! The story that you could tell that are just like that story, probably happen everyday to you! That was way to cute!

DeeDee {the great} said...

I'm tellin' you...write a book! Those two are funnier and cleverer than most, I swear. They were born with 15 year old boy brains. Sorry! I just tell it like I see it! And I'm not even gonna get started on whether or not they are the cutest twin boys the world has ever seen!