Sunday, February 8, 2009

Say what?!


This morning while getting ready for church, Aiden was refusing to put on his shirt no matter how much I coaxed him. While I was persuading, he said, "But MOM..." to which I teased, "Don't 'but Mom' ME!". He then said, "But Cinni." Again I said, "Don't 'but Cindi' ME!" He stopped, looking a little perplexed and said, "What? You're not my mom OR my Cinni?"

--------

Aiden & Chase's primary class is taught by a couple, the Davenports. During sharing time, Sis. Davenport (who is pregnant) got up and left for a few minutes. Aiden ran to the back of the room where I was sitting and whispered, "I has'sa tell you someping. My teacher runned away!"

2 comments:

jksfam said...

That kid (well both of them, really) is a CRACK UP!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Hilarious! Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff!?