Monday, February 2, 2009

Aiden. My heart.

If you call Aiden anything else, like sweety or honey, he insists he's just Aidee-heart. :D And he is my sweet-HEART. He makes my heart happy because he's so cheerful and easy-going. He also has a sweet tooth (as witnessed in this picture... we made brownies and when I turned around after sticking the brownies in the oven, I discovered Aiden with his whole head in the bowl trying to lick it clean!). He's just sweetness all the way around. He is very thoughtful and caring. He's also a "thinker"..


I had to laugh the other night when I told the boys, "It's time to go to bed." Aiden looked over at Karam snoring away on the couch and asked, "Can you carry Daddy upstairs?" lol

Then tonight my parents came over to eat with us. After dinner, my dad said he was ready to go home because he was tired. Aiden turned to my mom and asked, "After you take Grandfather home and put him to bed, then you can come back to our house?" Don't forget to tuck him in, Grandma! ;)

4 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Ha! Your kids make me laugh my guts out! What a delightful family you have. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers . . . when are we going to have a playdate?!?!

Cindi said...

You tell me... We're ready when you are! btw- how's your mom? Is there anything I can do for her?! Anything she needs? Wants?

DeeDee {the great} said...

your boys are so cute! And so thoughtful...always thinking of others...don't want daddy to be left alone on the couch, put grandfather to bed. So nice!

Noma said...

Cindi, you are such a WONDERFUL mother to Aiden and Chase!! They are tender hearted, loving and caring boys that are adorable and we all love them so much!! They are always concerned about everyone...especially if they see someone is sad or sick, they want to make them better!! I love you, Cindi and I love my Grandsons too!! Love, Mom and Grandma!!