Monday, January 26, 2009

Chase. Plain & simple.

I had to post a few "Chase" moments from the past 2 days...

At church yesterday, when the bread tray got to our row, Karam took a piece and then held the tray for Chase who took a piece. Chase then got down from the bench and walked the length of the row "passing" the sacrament to each person, then handed the tray to the Deacon waiting at the end of the pew. When the water arrived, he did the same thing. He's only 3, but practicing already for the day he turns 12 and can exercise the Priesthood! :D

--------------------------------------

On our way home from church, Chase begged to go to "Old McDonald had a farm". I reminded him that it was Sunday and we don't go out to eat on Sundays. He pleaded, and pleaded... and threatened not to be my friend anymore. I held firm. After none of his previous efforts worked, he informed me, "Dear Heavenly Father was standing by my door and he said it's ok if we go to 'Old McDonald had a farm'." Oh reeeaaaaaallllllly?

-----------------------------------

Then this morning we were eating breakfast at my parent's house and Chase said, "Grandma, can I borrow your backscratcher?" She asked, "Why? Does your back itch?" Chase said, "No. My butt."

This boy keeps me on my toes! I never know what's going to come out of his busy-thinking little brain!

6 comments:

jksfam said...

So funny!!!

Teresa Jolley said...

Oh I just love that age? Is Aiden completly different then Chase in that sense? Star has been talking alot lately and some things she says are so funny and cute, but at Chase's age, you wonder where in the world do they come up with this stuff. Funny!!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Cindy- I just discovered your blog. What cute kids! Your little Chase sounds like quite the character.

Cindi said...

Becky- Do you have a blog? If so, I want to read it! :D

Teresa- Yes, Aiden and Chase are soooo different. Aiden does cute things (like his booty dance) and Chase says funny things... most of the time.

The "Eck's" Files said...

We should combine our thoughts, write a book and make millions!!

Cindi said...

Kayte. I'm IN! ;)