Friday, January 9, 2009

Girl's night...

During the holidays the girls in my family decided we needed a "girl's night out". After hanging at Chuck E. Cheese first for Madi-Moose's 5th birthday, most of the girls wimped out. The only ones left standing were Michelle (my sister-in-law, married to Chris), Mychele (my cousin), my Mom (my mother) and Me (Cindi). ;) AND our night OUT turned into a night IN. We just hung out at my mom's house chatting, snacking (poppy-cock), and playing silly games. It was a fun time. Those of you (you know who you are) that wimped out... missed out!
Michelle being strategic... ;)
Mychele feigning innocence... ;)

Mom... profile pic (why wouldn't she just look at me?!)

Me... self-portrait... shot... whatever...

1 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

Fun, girls night out. I wish I had enough sisters and family close by to do that. I guess I do, it's just that schedule's never mesh good.