Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How could I forget?

This was supposed to go in the "introducing Mychele" blog, but since I forgot, it gets it's own post...

On the first or second day Michele was here, I had gone into her room and we were laying on the bed talking. Chase came in to check on us. He leaned over and picked something up off the floor, held it up in the air and asked, "Mom, is these her's boobies? She leaved them on the floor?" We both look over to see Chase standing there with Michele's bra in his hand... It might be one of those "location-experiences"... you had to be there for it to be funny, but to me, it's still funny everytime I think about it. He was just so matter-of-fact and serious about it. So it gets to be entered into our blog for posterity. If nothing else, I'm sure it will embarrass Chase someday. ;) (Or maybe since I posted a picture of Michele's bra, it might at least make her blush. ha, ha)

2 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

I could totally picturing him saying it all serious and all. That is funny.

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

HAHA!! That is SO funny!!