Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducing...

"mYchele"


My cousin, Michele decided to escape the chaos that is Utah by moving to the calm peace that is Colorado! ;) I've always called her Mychele... Now my boys call her "your" Mychele. She's living in our basement. Whenever we want her to come upstairs the boys go to the vent in their bedroom or bathroom and yell down to her. We've dubbed it our "chele-phone". hee, hee, hee

She's a trooper and has been game to join us on our outings and adventures so far.

When you go to the America The Beautiful park, watch that first step... it's a doozy. ;)

We're going where? In 16 degree weather? In the freezing, blizzarding snow?... Ok. :D
Ok, now let me do a "model" shot.
Weird... the zoo is so much more enjoyable in the daytime without the snow.
Chuck E. Cheese... watch me zoom my way to the top score...

So, not only is she fun and willing to "play" with us... she's starting beauty school next week, so I'll have my own personal cosmetologist in training... right here... whenever I need her. I'll be her 4th and only "live" head model to practice on! Woo-hoo! :D

Welcome, MYchele! We love you!

3 comments:

jksfam said...

chele-phone: Hee, Hee!!! Love it! I'm glad that she is there with you guys. Have fun!

Teresa Jolley said...

Ok, I should have read this post before I asked all my questions. :P So that is so exciting that she is there and starting beauty school. I did that once and i wouldn't be excited about being her model if I were you. You are a geniue pig and you never know what'll happen. ;), I'm sure she'll be good, I'm just messing around.

Cindi said...

I won't be her guinea pig until she's proven how good she is on mannequins or other guinea pigs! ;)