Friday, January 9, 2009

Burgers & Buns

After our outing to the park, we were all hungry. Mychele was craving a burger. Fast-food or CS experience?! We opted for the experience and took her to Conway's Red Top. If you like BIG BURGERS... (which, just for information purposes, I don't. I don't like any kind of burgers.) then it's a place you've "gotta" try!
Ok, so her first impression proved she was a bit intimidated...

Never one to back away from a challenge, she overcame her fears and "bit the bullet"...

Her first few initial attacks on the "beast"...

Believe it or not, she actually finished it!! Go Mychele! How could I forget to take a "the end" picture of her empty plate?!?

Check out the "kid's burger"... not so kid-sized, after all!!

Then there's Aiden (who takes after his mom with the whole picky-about-meat thing) with his puny, little, normal-sized grilled cheese! :D

After our MEAL, Aiden was messing around with the juke box. He kept doing this little "booty" dance that had us and the servers laughing hysterically. Once the camera came out, he took a little persuasion, but persuade I did. :D

4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

That's a cute booty dance. I love that age. So is Mychelle down there for good now? Is she staying with you? What made her move there? Is she working somewhere? Email me back my 20 questions. LOL

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Holy BURGER!! Did they taste good? Your boys are so cute! I love the booty dance! :D Oh and thanks for the cool names! I haven't showed Kevin yet, but I think he will go with the Sissy one.

Cindi said...

LOL... Ya, I was thinking that was what he'd go with. Everybody that likes burgers and ate them said they were good. I don't like hamburger so I've never tried one. :D

John-Maren Goodman said...

We have a place like that here in Utah called Fudruckers!~ It's really yummy but way to much to eat in one sitting! Oh I'm glad your little guys had an awesome Christmas!