Monday, October 27, 2008

Photographer in the making...

Aiden LOVES taking pictures. Anytime he sees a camera he becomes almost obsessed! I'm constantly deleting pictures he's taken. I decided to download a few just for fun...
Daddy :D

Chaseroo

The wall and curtain? (Believe me, he's taken much weirder ones... true confession- I was looking through the camera once and discovered to my HORROR and SHOCK that he had taken pics of me getting out of the shower. I had NO idea he was taking them at the time and said a silent prayer that I discovered and deleted them before somebody else found them!!)

A picture of a picture! :)

I guess we all know what HE'S getting for Christmas. (I'll have to start keeping the bathroom door locked!)

2 comments:

Our Life is a Journey said...

Oh my gosh! Too funny about the shower incident. You've got yourself a photographer on your hands.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Hilarious story about the shower! I laughed and laughed! Aaah, these kids. They make life exciting, don't they?!