Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prepared...

We go to the zoo LOTS. At least once every two weeks (sometimes more). I always take my camera and have zillions (maybe a slight exaggeration) of pictures. We do other fun things too, like storytime with Clifford the Big Red Dog last week; kite flying at the park; soccer games; pump it up; picnics at the park; watching the marching band... you get the picture. Oh wait, you DON'T. Why? Because I never remember to take my camera! Unless, of course, it's the zoo. 'Cause I certainly don't want to miss out on the one zillion and 1"th" picture of the boys feeding crackers to the giraffes or other similar experiences. ;) Don't get me wrong, I love all the zoo pictures, I just wish I wasn't so forgetful so I'd be able to capture other fun times as well. Luckily my cell phone does take decent pictures (and since I have 2 of those, I generally have at least one with me). I did manage to take a few cell phone pictures of our trip to the Happy Apple Farm today. (Because of COURSE I didn't have my camera with me.) My friend, Misty, brought hers, so I'll post more (quality) pictures when I get copies from her. (Thanks Misty for sharing your camera with me!)



2 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

I miss the zoo. We used to go all the time too. Now it's a 3 hour drive, and 42$ a piece to get in! I loved being able to just go and see a couple things then go back and not have to cram it in!

Our Life is a Journey said...

Cindi-
How fun that you found me on BBC. I will add you to my list of blogs.