Monday, December 8, 2008

Brainless

So Grandfather came over today to replace my dishwasher... that's another post... and he needed a different size wrench than what he had so he went home to get one. Aiden & Chase insisted on accompanying him. They walked out the door, but Aiden promptly came back inside to say, "Bye, Mommy. I wuv you." I said, "Bye. I love you too." He asked, "You're not coming wiff us?" I said, "No." He asked, "You has a hegache?" I said, "Nope." He said, "What's in your head?" My quick, unthinking response, "Nothing." Um... Wait... That's not what I meant. He was already gone.

3 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

wanna hear something weird? Well, too bad!! LOL
Michaela Anderson's nephew is serving his mission in OUR WARD--and teaching Paige the missionary lessons......WOW

Christian and Jennifer said...

Ha, ha! Hee! Now, you can't blame him if he tells his primary teacher that you've got nothing up there!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Your kids are so stinking funny!! Also, thanks for the comments about the tree, and YES I do wish I could leave it up year long. I actually told Kevin I was going to and just for the different holidays decorate it with different colors! lol