Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grandfather's apprentices

So, as I mentioned previously, my dad came over to replace our dishwasher. Aiden & Chase were ready and willing to lend a hand. They love working/ playing with Grandfather's "toodles" (as they call them... I'm sure it came from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).
I'm sure it's not difficult at all to work with one child on your back and another elbowing his way into the cabinet right along side of you...

A few of the most amusing moments to me:

Grandfather: "Chase, you need to move so that I can see what I'm doing."

Chase: "But then I can't see."

Aiden: "Grandfather, you're in my way!"

Thankfully Grandfather is very patient and is teaching my boys how to be "handy". I know they'll appreciate it (and so will their mom and their wives...) when they get older! Thanks, Grandfather!

7 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

and again--what super parents you have!! and TOTALLY cute kids--send them my way!

Cindi said...

the parents or the kids?? ;)

jksfam said...

I bet you never were like that with your dad! ;)

The "Eck's" Files said...

Cindi--BOTH!!!

Cindi said...

LOL, Kayte. Sorry to say, I really can't part with either the parents or boys. Maybe you should move back here! Then you can get your fill of both... and we could have so much fun once again! :D

The "Eck's" Files said...

sigh......

Michela said...

Well... good to know! Now I know who to call when my dishwasher goes out! ;)
Your kids are soooo cute! I miss that! Enjoy them while you can.