Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas past and present...

2005 (4 months)- "What? There's a stranger holding us? Hi Mom. Hi Grandma. Hi Grandfather." 2006 (16 months)- At least somebody's having fun... Santa, Grandfather?
2007 (28 months)- "Santa? What's the big deal? I like him... to talk to... just don't ask me to sit on his lap!"

2008 (3 yrs, 4mths)- My babies are really growing up! They will talk to Santa, sit on his lap, and even SMILE! (And what lovely smiles... even if I do say so myself!)


7 comments:

jksfam said...

That's cute! Don't you love when they freak out!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

I love those pictures! Where do you get them done at?

Cindi said...

Lori, all of these were taken at Citadel. :D

The "Eck's" Files said...

awesome--the SAME Santa!! And on the tradition, we sleep under the tree the night BEFORE Christmas Eve, so Christmas Eve Eve....LOL

Cindi said...

Oh... lol, now I get it Kayte! :D

Teresa Jolley said...

Isn't it funny when there young and they think santa is some monster. The last picture is so so cute.

Cindi said...

Teresa, It is funny that young ones are so scared of Santa! I love the last picture too! I think it turned out so well... good thing too since they only allow you to take ONE picture (otherwise you have to buy THEIR pictures! Come on... what's Santa really about?!).