Monday, December 1, 2008

"THE" talk...

So this morning Chase hurt "himself" on the toilet. While he was complaining about the pain, he suddenly asked, "Mom, did you make these?" (talking about his ahem*** testicles*** lol) Before I could think of a response, he asked, "How did you make me?" The rest of the conversation went something like this:

Me: I grew you in my tummy.

Chase: How did I get in there?

Me: Well, mommies have eggs inside them and daddies have sperm. They get together and it creates a baby that grows in the mommy's tummy. (I borrowed this explanation from Staci.)

Chase: So I cracked?

Me: Huh? No... Wait, What?!

Chase: Well, I'm not in there anymore.

I guess it's only logical that the egg had to crack at some point, right?! The boy is ALWAYS thinkin'.

5 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

How funny. I always dread those questions. Unfortunatly that is part of being a mother. Gotta love it.

The "Eck's" Files said...

That's great!! I just tell them you have to pray really hard!! So far it's done well for me!! LOL! Do you think it will work when they are 16??

Cindi said...

Ya, good luck with that, Kayte! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I was laughing so hard at this. I love it!!!

John-Maren Goodman said...

That's has to be my favorite story yet!!! hahaha