Sunday, December 7, 2008

"I has a secret"

We went over to watch the Christmas Devotional at my parent's house tonight. When it was time to go, the boys decided they wanted to sleep over! Aiden tried once before but came home around 2 a.m. Chase has never even attempted it. They kept stalling me when I was leaving. They forgot to kiss me. They forgot to hug me. They forgot to wave. They forgot to say, "I love you." At one point, Aiden informed me that he had a secret and needed to tell me in my ear. So, I leaned over to listen. Then I thought I was leaving for sure until Aiden informed me, "I has another secret to tell you." I again bent over, lending my ear. He turned my head and said, "Not in your ear, in your mouth." As he put his lips to mine, I thought "the secret is a kiss", but NO! He started whispering in my mouth! I failed to hear what he was saying, either because my mouth "ears" weren't working or maybe I was just laughing too hard!

6 comments:

jksfam said...

That's so funny! Are they still there?

Unknown said...

your kids are SO darn cute!! :)

Cindi said...

Just fyi... they came home at about 11 o'clock... last night. :D lol

The "Eck's" Files said...

Your parents are such loving kind Grandparents! All kids should be so lucky!

Christian and Jennifer said...

That's hilarious! What funny kids!

Michela said...

That's too cute! I remember when they were little, they used to entertain me just by saying silly stuff like that...