Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween...

Chase planned for months to be Mickey Mouse. Aiden planned for months to be Cookie Monster (again). Then Aiden changed his mind about a week ago. He wanted to be Donald Duck. I went to buy a pattern, but they were out of the duck pattern. I figured I'd go to a different store the next day, but didn't have to since Aiden woke up wanting to be Mickey Mouse like his Chaseroo. So, we had Mickey Mice... Mickey Meese... Mickey Mouses... 2 Mickeys for Halloween. P.S. How would YOU say it?!

4 comments:

jksfam said...

Cute! Megan & Matthew were Mickey and Minnie when they were 2.

John-Maren Goodman said...

I Love reading your posts Cindi! You make me laugh every time!! I am so floored that your boys looked so alike in those costumes! I know they're not identical but those costumes sure make them look dang close! You have such handsome boys, and mean that!! HANDSOME!!!

Cindi said...

Thanks, Maren! :D I'm glad I can make you laugh! And YOUR boys are beautiful, beautiful too.

Our Life is a Journey said...

Very cute costumes!