Wednesday, November 19, 2008

House of mouse...

Guess who celebrated the big 8-0 yesterday?! That's right Mickey Mouse! We had big plans for his big day, but Aiden wasn't feeling well, so we didn't go "all out" like we planned. We had Mickey-Mouse-waffle-sandwiches for lunch.

After baths Aiden was feeling better and the kids reminded me that we hadn't had a party for Mickey and we didn't decorate Mickey shaped cookies or play games. So we improvised. We made a Mickey shaped rice krispy treat "cake". (quick and easy)

Then we made our own party hats and sang Happy Birthday and helped Mickey blow out his candles. Then we sang Happy Birthday and helped Mickey blow out his candles. Then we sang Happy Birthday... ok, you get the idea. Yes, everybody got a turn! :D (Nobody ever even mentioned "pin the nose on Mickey" so we got away with NO games!)


7 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

you are so dang creative. That is so cute that you celebrated Mickey's birthday. I have a hard time coming up with things to do on my own sons birthday!

Teresa Jolley said...

Who is the Mickey Mouse?

Cindi said...

Thanks, Maren! You're always so good for my ego!

Teresa..Mickey is stuffed! :D

Noma said...

I wish I had someone to help me make my blogspot a little cuter or fantastic...hint...hint...Cindi!!!
I love your Mickey Birthday Party...you ARE the most creative person...I am so proud of you!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blogspot!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you and my twin Grandsons!! Thank you for having them for me!!! Love, Mom and Grandma

Christian and Jennifer said...

What a cute idea! I love it! You are so creative. And your kids are so cute!

The "Eck's" Files said...

okay--NOW who's all creative and celebrating...I just do boring normal celebrations--you ACTUALLY KNOW when Mickey's B-Day is....

Koller Kraze said...

Cindi This is one of the reasons why I want to be like you "when I grow up" You are amazing! thank you for being you!