Monday, November 10, 2008

No more whining

Who? Me?!

Well, like most mothers, I hate whining. It's just annoying. So whenever my boys start whining, I pretend not to hear them and remind them that I "don't understand whining". They miraculously adjust their tone so that I can understand them clearly! Well, my voice has kind of been scratchy the last few days and I was informed by a stern Chase, "I don't like it when you talk like that Mommy. Use your big-boy voice!" ummmmmm... I'll have to work on that!

4 comments:

jksfam said...

Don't you love how when they're infants, we can't wait for them to start talking - and then they start talking back! Whining is so annoying. I hate when you call them on it and they say (in the whiniest voice possible), "I'm not whining!" UGH!!!!

jksfam said...

I do hope you feel better soon!!!

Merilee said...

That made me laugh. What a funny thing to say. Your kids are so cute.

DeeDee {the great} said...

Yeah, man...grow up and use your big boy voice! LOL! Those boys crack me up and their mom is pretty dang funny, too. I love reading your blog. You are so entertaining!