Friday, November 21, 2008

You found WHAT?!?!

We were at my parent's house and Chase excitedly came running from the kitchen to the family room yelling, "Liquor! Liquor! I found some liquor!" It's not something I buy or keep at MY house since I don't like it. My parents, on the other hand, are both BIG fans! Yes, my Mormon parents. Yes, my Dad who is in the Bishopric. ... Of course, if you're not Chase and you've had a little more exposure, you wouldn't leave off the "ice" at the end. That simple little ending changes the sound from "liquor" to "licorice"... ;) Funny how that works. Hopefully he won't go to church and tell people he likes to go to Grandma & Grandfather's house because they have good liquor; which they share; with their THREE year old grandsons... Then they'd have some 'splainin' to do!

7 comments:

jksfam said...

hee hee!

Jeanne said...

Yeah Cindy...I know your family....

Just wait until the boys pop off with a gem like that in public...you'll want to crawl in a hole and die!

Cindi said...

I know Jeanne.. It's only a matter of time!

Koller Kraze said...

So Stinkn' Funny! I love your boys! an you know I always new your MOm and Dad seemed a little to gitty all the time! Heee:)

Cindi said...

lol Misty... now you know! ;)

The "Eck's" Files said...

And to think, I used to leave my sweet innocent children there--one time OVERNIGHT!! What was I thinking!!
That was funny!!

Cindi said...

Now you know,Kayte. If I'd known any sooner, I swear I would've warned you! :D