Monday, November 3, 2008

Posting again?!

I know, I know, I've gotten a little post-happy lately. My whopping TWO followers are probably getting a little tired. ;) Since I'm clearly not disturbing the masses and these are really my only attempts at journaling (to be printed later... yeah right!), I'll just keep on posting. Or not. Whatever happens.

Today was a busy, fun-filled day. First we went to the America the Beautiful park (one of our favorites). After playing until we could play no more (without dying of starvation... at least for the little guys... I could've probably lasted a little longer), we left. Once in the car, I saw I had missed a call from "Grandma". Turns out they were headed up to the mountains for a little hike. So, after refueling with a few lunchables and grapes, we were off and hiking. Very fun! Since the hiking part was impromptu, we weren't exactly dressed for the occasion, but managed just fine. We even saw a little cave. The boys wanted to go inside to investigate. Me? Not so much!


Rock climbing. ;)




Wondering "just how cold is that water?"...The boys and Grandfather who they think the world of






Chaser-wok and Grandma on the way down... when Chase started to get too chilly.

3 comments:

jksfam said...

Looks like a fun day! Too bad the weather's going to change soon :(

John-Maren Goodman said...

I so Miss my Aunt Noma & uncle Dennis! I glanced at the picture of my Uncle and almost thought it was my dad!! Teresa and I need a road trip to visit you all!!

Cindi said...

It's funny, Maren, I actually thought "I wonder if the pictures of my dad will make Maren and Teresa think of their dad" when I posted it! You guys definitely should take a road trip! We'd love to see you!