Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a Convert!

I've seen pics of Robert Pattinson. I've seen movie trailers of Twilight. I was disappointed in the casting choice of Edward. I LOVE Edward, the character in the books. NOT so much, the actor chosen to play him in the movie... UNTIL...

The first two minutes of seeing him IN the movie. In fact I went from being disappointed to practically drooling... as long as I'm being honest. He's super yummy-looking and attractive! I also loved Bella! Whenever I read the books, I always pictured my niece, Jordyn as Bella. The whole time I watched the movie last night/ early this morning, I kept thinking "exactly like I pictured in my head". Yea! :D


This is Jordyn... the "Bella" in MY head!

I give the movie and casting two-thumbs up! I also give my "real" friends two-thumbs up for braving the cold and the crazy midnight showing time with me! Thanks girls! It was a blast!


9 comments:

KristinNB said...

Wow, he didn't look that hot in the trailer.. I have not read the books yet.. I have been hearing SO much about them and want to read them.. I am excited about the movie.. This is SO my type of book/movie.. I want to read/see it SO badly..

Cindi said...

Do it!! When/ if you have a free minute! I know you're crazy busy!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

It was a GOOD movie!! He sure is a hottie!! I can't believe how much your niece looks like Bella!! :O

Jeanne said...

He is good looking...but I had a hard time getting past his eyebrows...they seemed FUNKY to me. Overall I really enjoyed the movie, and REALLY liked the books too!!

The "Eck's" Files said...

Im SAD---that would have been a BLAST!! I miss our movie nights! I was there in spirit!! I went to!

Our Life is a Journey said...

Your niece would make an excellent Bella! I was drooling over Edward the whole time. I loved the movie and hope that the next will have a higher budget!

Koller Kraze said...

I didn't know you went. I also saw the Mid-night showing. We should have gone together! I liked it a lot. and I agree your niece looks a lot like Bella !

Cindi said...

Misty, I wish I had known you were going to the midnight show! :( It would have been fun to go together!Too bad. Maybe when "New Moon" comes out! ;)

Teresa Jolley said...

I went to the midnight showing with some friends too. It was very crazy but so worth it. I think yummy too.