Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho...

My boys were playing in the spare bedroom downstairs (where they love to play all the time... we rarely have visitors, so I don't worry about keeping it "guest-ready") and I was folding laundry (or taking a catnap pretending to fold laundry) when out they come. Apparently they were going through the chest of holiday stuff. Weird that they've never done it before now. Hilarious (at least to ME), the outfits they put together!

First, we have Chase wearing my one and only Christmas (actually my only holiday-anything) sweatshirt with one Christmas stocking and one "Cat-In-the-Hat Hat" on his feet:




Next is Aiden wrapped in our Christmas shower curtain, with mis-matched Christmas stockings adorning his feet:

I guess we're getting in the spirit...Hmmmmm.... maybe Christmas photos for our Christmas card?!? :D

3 comments:

The "Eck's" Files said...

I love it!! That will teach you to fold laundry!! Ha Ha Ha!!
We just did a Power Hour (or 30 min) here to get the house spruced up so we can get Christmas out! This is the earliest I've done it....

DeeDee {the great} said...

LOVE the fashion show! They must get their fashion sense from their aunt DeeDee. Christmas stockings...on the feet! I tell you, those 2 are headed for a career in the fashion industry! I mean, a shower curtain! For a cape...how clever! They will make you proud--I can just tell!

Cindi said...

I know Kayte... I'll never fold laundry again! ;)
Yes, DeeDee, I'm certain they got their fashion sense from you. One day we'll be watching models parade their designs... lol Maybe not! ;)