Friday, November 7, 2008

shameless 60 second plug...

So, the length of time really depends on how long you take to read and how long you admire the pictures of my super-cute boys! (I'm not at all biased, of course) And (unfortunately for me) I'm not getting paid or anything for this free advertising. ;) My boys love "nac-stics" (in their words) or doing "my tricks" as they also call it. I've been wanting to take them to gymnastics just to try it out. (I do have a little hangup, though. I'm afraid if I let them do too much tumbling and such, it will stunt their growth. I guess because most gymnasts are soooo short. Is that silly?!) My boys love Pump It Up, but they claimed to like Aerials gym even better! Imagine that! It really is a great deal (only $5 per kid for 2 hours of playtime!) and a lot of fun! If you live in the Springs or have an Aerial's gym near you, you should check out their open gym time! I'm so glad we found out about it and gave it a try! Fun, fun, fun!

This is my favorite: Aiden and Chase both trying to climb UP, but finding it difficult.


So Chase, the smaller of the two, gives his brother a little help. That makes my Mom-heart happy! :D

We now return you to your regularly scheduled life. ;)

4 comments:

KristinNB said...

That looks SO fun.. Looks like they had a blast. I need to get my kids into some kind of gymnastics, dance, sports, something..

Michela said...

Very cute pics, and it sound like that "nac-stics" stuff is really fun! I wanna try it! (right!) I enjoyed the time we spent chatting the other day. We need to get together... did you still love the candle after it was burning? I'd like to post more stuff to my blog, but you know teenagers are not as willing as little ones to let their mom take pictures of them!

Teresa Jolley said...

You always do such fun things. I'm sure we have stuff like that around here too, I just don't like to do things by myself with just Star and I don't really know too many people, I'm a hermit.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Fun! We'll have to go to one of those!